As much as i'm dissapointed, I'm glad I took the exam (CAPM). Here are few things I thought everyone should know to avoid the disaster:
- Read between the lines of the PMBOK book
- You should know the inputs and outputs of all processes and terminologies.
- You do get some basic calculations (I got 5 of them), read your formulas
- Questions come from all processes.
- When you think you are ready for the exam, give yourself a month more.
- Try taking the test through softwares available in the market and prep materials (I didn't do it), it will help
Thats all for now, CAPM exam analysis and more will be coming up soon. Thanks for all your support, emails and encouragement.