What’s keeping you behind? What should your resume be like?
Here's a wonderful article you should keep in mind while writing your resume.
Prioritize what you should add and think of a plan on getting it done. Ask help and most of the project managers I meet through the social media are very helpful.
So, include real stuff in your resume and honesty helps.
Here are some tips to get you started:
- Decide what job you would like to go for
- Research some similar profile/resumes online
- Find out what you need to add to your existing resume
- Get the experience by self-learning, online courses, getting certifications, internships etc.
- Find out interview questions that you can expect
- Read about the company you want to interview for
- If you know anyone working in the same company or better same profile asks for insights.
- Learn what the company is looking for and go for it.
The process is simple, so create a task sheet and go for it.