Details on Scrum and everything you need to know.
· Familiarize with scrum basics
· Attend CSM course
· Asses your progress through online evaluation.
· Download the application and illustrate hands on experience
· Send the complete application for review and approval to the Review committee.
· On approval you pay $250 for certification fee
- Have a solid understanding of the Scrum framework, a deep understanding of the principles and values that are the foundations of Scrum, and a clarity on what belongs to Scrum and what is an extension or complement;
- Have extensive experience of implementing and/or coaching Scrum inside organizations;
- Be active in the wider Scrum community, through actual and virtual interaction with other Scrum and Agile thinkers and practitioners;
- Have training experience beyond just Scrum, be willing to explore new ways of working and be committed to continuous improvement.
experts in Scrum, both in theory and in practice. They have an in-depth understanding of the practices and principles of Scrum and have real experience on actual Scrum projects.
- Does your ScrumMaster need a mentor?
- Does your Product Owner need help learning how to work with a product backlog?
- Are you having trouble breaking sprint backlog items into task lists?
- Are your sprints consistently ending with unfinished work?
- Is estimating so hard that your sprint planning lasts beyond its timebox?
- Does your management underestimate the scope of organizational change necessary for Scrum to be successful?
- Are you facing challenges with multi-team Scrum projects?
- Is your organization having difficulty implementing the Scrum framework in conjunction with other methodologies?
- Is the team encountering obstacles with organizational impediments?
- Does your organization need coaching and guidance on scaling Scrum?
And there are more, you can also be a Certified Product Owner or developer.
More on Kanban.