Hello there! How have you been?
I thought I should let you know on some of the openings in the job world happening right now.
I have never done it before, posting it on the blog...however, I thought since I get them a lot, why not put it up for you. If this help you find a job you love, that makes it all worthwhile.
So, here are a few:
Project Manager (United Health Group)- Hyderabad (India)
Project Manager – Job No. 639359
• Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, code development and testing
• Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
• Design reusable components, frameworks and libraries Requirements include:
• B.Tech/MCA/Graduation (Minimum 16 years of formal education, Correspondence courses are not relevant).
• 10 + years in the software engineering profession
• Demonstrated success designing and building high-quality commercial software applications Consider your future and apply here
This came in through Mae Anne Jose
Agile Coach - Hyderabad (India)
Job Functions: Manages and guides the Scrum Masters in the Hyderabad office to ensure the highest Agile standards are uniformly met Acts as an Agile Coach in coaching teams and respective Scrum Masters daily on Scrum principles - and advises project teams outside their jurisdiction on best practices
- Works with product management to ensure Product Backlogs are stocked, scoped appropriately, and prioritized
- Works with development teams to groom Product Backlogs in preparation for Sprint Planning Meetings Prepares and leads Sprint Planning Meetings
- Leads Daily Scrums and removes impediments Monitors Sprint Burndown Charts and maintains other productivity metrics
- Protects the Sprint Backlog from scope creep Acts as liaison between stakeholders and teams to negotiate Sprint scope
- Coordinates Backlog Refinement Meetings with Product owner and team Facilitates Sprint Review Meetings, using outcome to work with product management in updating the Product Backlog Facilitates Sprint Retrospective Meetings and expedite plans for improvement
- Tracks release planning Uses Kanban and XP practices where applicable Adapts project management framework to stakeholder, project, and team needs Applies traditional waterfall, SDLC approaches where necessary, managing milestones and deliverable of each phase of the project life cycle Monitors and documents project variance
- Communicates clearly and consistently with stakeholders about project status and be preemptive when problematic issues arise Manages risks and have risk mitigation plans in place Identifies dependencies within program and strategies how to schedule dependencies with the greatest resource usage efficiency Dissects our corporate workflow, assesses how the program fits best within it, and advises on improvements Assists Lean-Agile Center of Excellence (LACE) in implementing Agile best practices, processes and tools
- Assists Project Management Office (PMO) in compiling regular updates for senior management, coordinating company-wide demos and assisting in development projects as necessary
- 7+ years of project management experience in software development using Agile and traditional SDLC methodologies
- 5+ years of Scrum Master experience 5+ years of managing technical teams and complex technical projects Bachelor’s or Master’s degree CSM (Certified Scrum Master) certification
- Demonstrated excellence in leadership and ability to create collaborative, productive teams
- Preferred PMP certification Experience working successfully with external clients Experience with JIRA and Confluence.
Since most of the openings came directed at me, the location is obviously not very global.for these. Sometimes I do have global openings as well sent and I will be happy to post them here.
Meanwhile if you are a recruiter, feel free to connect so, I can post the openings both here and in the SIPM Community.
(Pic courtesy: Google images)