2016 has been a tough year for me, it has tested me in every possible way and yet I am thankful that I have survived. The journey taught me a lot and I thought I will share with you some of my favorite things I have discovered last year that I intend to carry forward with me to 2017.
I have realized being organized helps me declutter and empty up my head space and it's a big relief. So, I have spent the last 2 months doing exactly that- sorting out my brain.
Here are some of the things I have enjoyed, I hope you like them and let me know what was yours.
- Evernote (productivity and organization)- I use this to bookmark links or upload documents primarily for work or blog.
- Big Basket (online grocery- India)- saves me from the traffic in Indian roads.
- Canva (design and content creation)- I use this for creating posters and banners that I use in the blog or in my social media channels.
- Pinterest (visual board)- its the last thing I browse before bed, I love beautiful things (or pictures)
- Omvana (meditation) - I discovered it very recently after reading the Code of the Extraordinary Mind.
- Noteboard- chrome extension (efficiency and productivity)- good place to jot down my lists and goals plus I like the feel of a cork board.
- Garmin Activity Tracker (physical fitness)- if you have read my post on 5 Years- Thats how long it took you know what I am talking about. This helps plus I love the reminder to Move!
- Wireless speaker/headphone (music, phone calls)- I have carried it with me when travelling to cient sites. When you are contantly living out of a suitcase it helps to have a familiar routine, even if that means listening to a familiar soundtrack.
- Girls Guide to PM (project management)
- Chalkboard Magazine (lifestyle)
- Every Girl (lifestyle)
- IT Risk Manager (organizational change and process implementation)
Best of SIPM Posts
Pic Courtesy: pinterest
Some of the links used are Amazon affiliate links, it helps me keep this site running if you happen to buy the products using the link. Thank you.