So, its Monday and you are looking for some inspiration to start your week right, here are some round ups of great reads to lift up your mood and set you up for new challenges.
- If you are interested in technology, this is a very interesting read on how “Microsoft kicked off the second phase of its experimental underwater data center project Wednesday, submerging a shipping-container sized data center with 864 servers near the Orkney Islands in Scotland.”
- If you work in an Agile environment, this is what you should know and why millennials are your dream audience Here's another one in the same line
- If you are looking for some great reads for this summer, this list might interest you.
- Technology and love for food comes together for this start up that’s been inspired by moms cooking, all about Buttermilk for you and how Indian food doesn’t need hours of stirring anymore.
- So you manage a team and often are overwhelmed by the work and managing conflicts, this read is about making decisions in a company withno managers.
- Want to be that genius, read here how to uncover your true potential
- Anthony Bourdain’s news broke my heart, I fell in love with cooking after watching his episodes years ago. This articles is a wonderful read for those us is who love food and will not hesitate to try a new restaurant for the love of a new cuisine.
- If you are bad with long term goals or keeping new ears resolutions, breaking it down into small bites might be your thing, read this one if you like to read about personal journeys plus how to manage your financial goals.
The article round up for May can be found here.
(Pic Courtesy: Google Images)