I haven’t shared some of the good reads in a while, I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.
Lifestyle and Wellness:
- Mindful: How to constantly be mindful and live a better life
- Simple Living: Why minimalism isn’t enough
- Networking and co-working space for women- The place we all want
- Why sleep is important: And what lack of it can do for your brain
- Good eats: What nutriniosts eat
- Motivation: If you need to know the science behind it
- Alpha women- How do u know your kind and what it means
- Happiness: Brain chemicals that make you feel happy
- How to pick your career: The blog that will come in handy for getting a broad overview about how w make our career decision and do’s and dont’s.
- Lessons form the Queen Bee: How you can improve and grow in your work life
- Project Management Templates- A help that everyone needs
- Under Management- One of the best reads for me this month
- Professional Decline: How to be ready for it
- Learn to Code: One of the articles that actually makes you think why coding should be learnt by everyone and you don’t need to a software engineer
- Spotify: How they are constantly innovating
- Agile: Amazon’s use of it
- MBTI: Whats your Personality Type
- Time Management: A doctor who is also a YouTuber shares his method.
- Planning for August: Bullet Journaling
(Pic courtesy: Soma B and Good Images)