I don’t think I was listening. I am pretty sure I wasn’t. I had hit a block and nothing was getting me out of it.
It was mostly tiring- the juggles of work and life. I almost quit. I was uninspired.
I am an INFJ and I need my personal space and time- that’s how I recharge.
Disruption helped. I just gave away a lot of things that had given me a structure- I needed to find my way back. So, I lost the structure.
Here are 5 ways to find your game back:
- Find your groove- Find what you really like to do. It could be things that relaxes you the most or things you did when you were a kid and wasn’t pressed for time. Things change, you might just need something new now.
- Be inspired- Use a gratitude journal, you can shift your bitterness by being grateful by just trying it out regularly. It gives you an instant mood booster.
- Create a space for yourself and maintain it- It should be comfortable and pleasing whether it’s your home or work, add personal touches and reminders that make you happy and comfortable.
- Have reminders- In formats you prefer- it can be post its on your desk, notes in your phone, jewellery that reminds you of how far you have come and where you want to be.
- Look for good content- In books, music, art or friends. Be in the space which is full of life, happiness and creativity. It will inspire creativity and thoughtfulness in you.
When you feel you are slipping, get back on the grip. It takes time and the shift isn’t overnight. Have the patience. Let it be.
Finally, when you are ready- dump all your worries in the big black backpack and let it go. Replace with something nice and wonderful and just be happy.
When you are happy- the real you will shine through and you will be unstoppable.
(Pic courtesy: Google Images)