I always do, so I thought I would put a up a mix of books that you can gift depending on the kind of person he or she is. plus I always think its more of a thoughtful gift than handing over gift cards.
- The Sleep Revolution- For the workaholic in your life, when you need them to know the importance of taking some time off and sleep. I bought this book on a whim in an airport while travelling and was blown away by the research behind it. I still have the book and haven’t donated or given away.
- Atomic Habits- My recent buy (kindle version), perfect gifting during this holiday season for those who really want to keep up their resolution this year by understanding habits. More about the author and his style of content can be found on his website
- When Breath Becomes Air- The most heartbreaking of reads which kept me awake at nights for a really long time- the reason I kept it in this list is for those people who always complaint and magnify their problems. If you think your problem is killing you, this one will bring in shift of perspective you are looking for. You can only be grateful for your life after you finish reading this one.
- The Power of Now- for the philosophical one in your friend circle, this book will make you think and go beyond. I pull this out at times, when I feel under the weather and it always works.
- Possession- is the only fiction in this list. I don’t read fiction as much as I used to now, however every time I think of a good fiction, this has been one of my favorites that was recommended during my university days. To read reviews, click hereIf you are looking for gift ideas for colleagues, try these .( Pic courtesy: Google Images)Disclosure- this post contains affiliate links.
Post a Comment