Worried who’s going to listen to you after all? How to hold on to everyones attention and really what do I tell?
Here are some tips that over the years I have relied on:
- Do your Research- Use more numbers, specially when you start your presentation, that gets everyones attention plus it looks like you know about the subject.
- PPT should tell a Story- don’t just read through line by line, I prefer mine to have pictures than bullet points. Now people are looking at you, not reading through the PPT.
- Practice- Practice through multiple times, now even you are nervous you will end up saying what you practiced, thats way better than mumbling.
- Keep Eye Contact- Look at the people you are giving the presentation to, not at the PPT. Ask questions, stop when required and allow participants to ask questions or talk.
- Q&A- Don’t worry if you don’t know the answer to every single question, just be honest and mention you will have to look into but it will get in touch with them with the information.
- Contact Details- Make sure your your email or office number are clearly mentioned.
Have a favourite tip, don't forget to share with us.