Have you heard the news once again or taken a cold shoulder from your best buddy? Your boss doesn’t like you anymore and you are at the receiving end of all wraths from your team members?
Stop. Breathe. Calm down.
We all have our downtime, whether we talk about it or not. Life in the world of project management or otherwise is not sans emotions infact it’s loaded with it.
Learn to tackle negativity-
- Let go- stop criticizing yourself because someone said you are not good enough
- Quit- not your job, but the forces that drag you behind
- Laugh- with your friends over pop corn and a funny movie
- Identify- the problem and see if you can tackle it better
- Evolve- to a positive person
- Read- happiness blogs
- Create- a positive environment
- Never- give up
- Awaken- to your life’s purpose and go ahead and do it
- Realize- downtime will come and how you handle is what your future will be