I am in the mood to celebrate life and December is my favorite month.
So, I have ordered a few more books and my Sundays are mostly about trying to cut down the clutter and soaking up the sun.
I am trying to get back to my original self, being more grateful, trying out new hobbies and hoping that this month is where I get to be creative again.
Last month I traveled, planted some more plants in my tiny balcony and started posting in Instagram. I also sprained my left ankle.
I have so much stuff coming for the blog and I am positive that my new change of routines and way of working will ensure I actually can get them done. So, it’s just not a concept running around wild in my head!
For some random links that I have been browsing recently:
- Let’s start with the gifts: click here
- How about unwinding for the year by doodling and learning about its benefits: click here
- Thinking about starting your own and finding out the latest in the tech world journalism: Click here
- If you follow a end of day or beauty routine, ever heard of the capsule format: click here
- Why Scrum is a scale free architecture: Click here
- How about some serious reading on how social media and mental health are connected: click here
Anyone interested in browsing through the top 50 project management blogs (By Feedspot). can look up here.
(Pic Courtesy: Pinterest)
Post a Comment