What you read, is what your interests are and I can clearly see from my reading list.
I have tried to categorise them better this time around, so let me know if this is something that you guys are enjoying as well.
- All about Goal Setting
- 10 Steps to Achieve any Goal
- 4 Tips to achieve your goals (Ted talks)
- Your career best effort ( again from one of my newly found blogger James Clear)
- To know that you can actually do what you put your mind to, the writer tells it all how he photographed the Royal wedding.
- Kids of working moms turn into happy adults
- 6 Women share their return to work stories after maternity leave
I couldn't really find a category for it and I am generally interested in a lot of stuff when I read, here are some of the selected reads I thought might be interesting to this blogs audience.
- Why you can focus more in coffee shops than open plan offices
- What the experiment of employees working 4 days a week found out
- open plan offices reduce face to face communications
- why liberal arts and humanities is as important as engineering
- New York Stock Exchange gets it first women chief
- Only 25% of workforce is female in India
- Lauren Powell and her story of inventing her brand
- 6 Pillars of Creativity
- When a stress expert and author battles mental illness
- Surprising facts of why Women CEO's don't expect much support at home or work.
My favourite tweet for this month:
If you enjoyed this, you might want to look at the Article Round up for June.