You are handling projects and it seems too much of confusion and information and you are at loss and feeling naive.
It doesn’t matter what domain you are working in, if you understand the basics you are good to go.
- Understand the business- why you are doing what you are doing?
- How will it help the client/stakeholders?
- Visualize the logic
the proposal/ statement of work to start getting into the details Reading
- See previous templates of project trackers (if available)
- Ask for help from seniors or just mentors
- Once you know the business logic behind your project; the rest is really easy.
- Read as much details as you can and start organizing
- Create a flow diagram of the work module wise
- Take input from your team
- Make sure you track every single details against the requirement
- If you know your checklist, how can you miss it
- If you don’t miss it, you have your project on the way