Generally, everyone has the tendency to slack on work unless supervised. So, I decided to take on a different route to make sure that the work was being done on time and that Friday's shouldn't be a 8pm issue.
Here are the changes which actually worked-
- Provide with plenty of work which is feasible for the day.
- Make sure the designated works comes with the exact timeline.
- Let everyone know why we are working on strict deadlines (everyone gets to go home on time).
- Appreciate the hardwork of the team.
- Build more team style working than individual basis.
- Everyone is inspired when deadlines met.
Work should be done in a way that everybody sees how it can help them, their resumes, their learning, their growth. If they get it, work will be done much more easily.
Picture- Google Images