SIPM (Stepping into Project Management) is a community for Project Managers. While this is a blog, the SIPM community is called- CONNECT.
You can be a newbie in the field OR someone who has been in the domain for years and is an expert. This is an open platform where you can interact within your own group, find a mentor to consult and learn from or simply network.
Best of all- its FREE!
The image above is a sneak peek, post login. You get:
- to maintain your own profile
- get updated within your network (if you have joined as an expert, you get to see all the experts registered with the site and start a conversation)
- you get to see the other group as well (example- I can see the newbie list too)
- My notes allows you to scribble your to dos and things to remember.
- And of course based on your registration type (Expert or Newbie) you get to see the relevant advertisements, which hopefully add value to you. Ads re not globally placed n the site, its based on your group.
Its an active site with a lot going on, so if you are already part of it- a big THANK YOU. If you have been thinking about joining it, please try it out. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to reach out to me.
(Pic courtesy: SIPM)